You will receive an e-mail about three working days in advance with the time frame.
When the technician leaves the previous customer's premises, you will also receive a text message informing you that he is on his way.
Was this article helpful?
18 out of 24 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I make an appointment?
- Can multiple bikes be serviced at the same time?
- How do I know when the technician will come by?
- Can I still change the address in a scheduled intervention?
- How can I confirm a scheduled appointment?
- How can I change a scheduled appointment?
- How can I request a maintenance/repair?
- Can I choose an hour for the maintenance/repair of my bike?
- How much does it cost to maintain 2 bikes?
- When should I request my first free maintenance?