Our bikes are fitted with an ART-approved lock from AXA.
The lock has an anti-drill cylinder and can be closed when you turn the key clockwise and then push down the bracket of the lock.
Pull the key out of the lock when you reach the lowest position on the bracket.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My battery is not clicking properly in my bike. What now?
- How do I change the settings on my display from miles to kilometers (and vice versa)?
- My battery of my Veloci Vivid/Solid is not charging, now what?
- What is the allowed weight on the bike?
- How much does the bike weigh?
- What is a premium/service delivery?
- Where can I find the manual for my Veloci bike?
- Is the bike lock ART-2 approved?
- My bike has been stolen, now what?
- Where can I find information about my bicycle assistance or theft and damage insurance?