A service delivery is just like a basic delivery (handlebars are straightened, pedals are fitted) as well as you get a full explanation of the display, the saddle is adjusted to height and you get the chance to do a short test ride.
The bike's protection will be removed and returned with the box.
Purchased accessories will not be installed by the driver.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bizbike hasn't contacted me. What should I do?
- How has COVID-19 affected Bizbike?
- Who supplies the loose parts / accessories?
- Can the documents for the registration of my speedpedelec be sent before delivery?
- Can the supplier also repair/maintain my other bike?
- What does a service delivery involve?
- What does a basic delivery involve?
- Within what time limit must I report damage, defects or shortages on delivery?
- Can I still change the date of delivery?
- What happens if I haved missed the delivery?