If the technician is of the opinion that the repair cannot be done immediately, he will contact Bizbike to pick up the bike so that it can be repaired in our workshop.
You will receive an email from Bizbike with a proposal for a pick-up date, which you can confirm or change to another date.
The technician can also decide to take your bike with him so that he can do the repair at your home.
After repair, the technician will contact you personally to arrange when he can return your repaired bike.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is the waiting time for an appointment?
- Does the technicians always have the parts with him?
- When my bike comes in for repair, will I be notified of the cost price?
- What if I was not at home when the technician came by?
- What if I unexpectedly can't make it on the proposed date after all?
- Do you have any bike-repair points I can go to?
- Can I bring my bike in to you for repair?
- Can my bike bags etc. stay on my bike for a maintenance/repair?
- My bike is in for repair with you, how will I be notified when the bike is ready?
- What if the technician cannot execute the repair?