Most repairs can be done at home.
If the technician on site considers that this is not possible, he will have the bike picked up to have the repair done in our workshop.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What is the waiting time for an appointment?
- Does the technicians always have the parts with him?
- When my bike comes in for repair, will I be notified of the cost price?
- What if I was not at home when the technician came by?
- What if I unexpectedly can't make it on the proposed date after all?
- Do you have any bike-repair points I can go to?
- Can I bring my bike in to you for repair?
- Can my bike bags etc. stay on my bike for a maintenance/repair?
- My bike is in for repair with you, how will I be notified when the bike is ready?
- What if the technician cannot execute the repair?