Immediately report the theft to the police.
To do so, you need the frame number of the electric bike.
You will find it on the white sticker near the bottom bracket and the rear wheel axle.
It is under the barcode and always starts with "VEL".
If the e-bike is insured, you can then take the proof of registration to the insurance company for further assistance.
Always inform us about this as well;
Via mail email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My battery is not clicking properly in my bike. What now?
- How do I change the settings on my display from miles to kilometers (and vice versa)?
- My battery of my Veloci Vivid/Solid is not charging, now what?
- What is the allowed weight on the bike?
- How much does the bike weigh?
- What is a premium/service delivery?
- Where can I find the manual for my Veloci bike?
- Is the bike lock ART-2 approved?
- My bike has been stolen, now what?
- Where can I find information about my bicycle assistance or theft and damage insurance?