When you start cycling, the motor recognizes the movement and will start providing support after 1 revolution of the bottom bracket. The assistance remains constant as long as you keep pedaling within the same assistance setting. In principle, it does not matter how hard you pedal, the support remains the same.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My battery is not clicking properly in my bike. What now?
- How do I change the settings on my display from miles to kilometers (and vice versa)?
- My battery of my Veloci Vivid/Solid is not charging, now what?
- What is the allowed weight on the bike?
- How much does the bike weigh?
- What is a premium/service delivery?
- Where can I find the manual for my Veloci bike?
- Is the bike lock ART-2 approved?
- My bike has been stolen, now what?
- Where can I find information about my bicycle assistance or theft and damage insurance?