When the pedal assistance is off, the bike rides with very little resistance thanks to the brushless motor. This means that the bike can also be used as a normal bicycle. Please note, however, that if you ride without the battery, the lights cannot work either. When the battery is placed in the bike, but you leave the support setting on "0", the lights will work.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My battery is not clicking properly in my bike. What now?
- How do I change the settings on my display from miles to kilometers (and vice versa)?
- My battery of my Veloci Vivid/Solid is not charging, now what?
- What is the allowed weight on the bike?
- How much does the bike weigh?
- What is a premium/service delivery?
- Where can I find the manual for my Veloci bike?
- Is the bike lock ART-2 approved?
- My bike has been stolen, now what?
- Where can I find information about my bicycle assistance or theft and damage insurance?