Veloci's bikes are equipped with motors that give you electronic support up to 25 km/h. This is more than enough to cycle leisurely against the wind or over a slope. Above 25 km/h, the motor support drops off, so you never take on a dangerous speed.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- My battery is not clicking properly in my bike. What now?
- How do I change the settings on my display from miles to kilometers (and vice versa)?
- My battery of my Veloci Vivid/Solid is not charging, now what?
- What is the allowed weight on the bike?
- How much does the bike weigh?
- What is a premium/service delivery?
- Where can I find the manual for my Veloci bike?
- Is the bike lock ART-2 approved?
- My bike has been stolen, now what?
- Where can I find information about my bicycle assistance or theft and damage insurance?