This usually occurs on delivery or after the winter period.
When the batteries become too discharged, these batteries can no longer be recharged via the bike/frame charging point.
The solution to this is: remove the battery from the bike and charge it directly via the charger and the socket.
After this, you can recharge the battery via your bike's frame.
If this still doesn't solve the problem, you can always contact us;
- Via your MyBizbike account
- Via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone 056 900 655
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My battery is not clicking properly in my bike. What now?
- How do I change the settings on my display from miles to kilometers (and vice versa)?
- My battery of my Veloci Vivid/Solid is not charging, now what?
- What is the allowed weight on the bike?
- How much does the bike weigh?
- What is a premium/service delivery?
- Where can I find the manual for my Veloci bike?
- Is the bike lock ART-2 approved?
- My bike has been stolen, now what?
- Where can I find information about my bicycle assistance or theft and damage insurance?